The 16-MHz MSP430FR2433 device features 15.5KB of embedded FRAM (ferroelectric random access memory), a nonvolatile memory known for its ultra-low power, high endurance, and high-speed write access.
Combined with the 4KB of on-chip SRAM, users have access to 15.5KB of memory to split between their program and data as required.
For example, a data logging application may require a large data memory with a relatively small program memory, so the memory may be allocated as required between program and data memory.
- MSP ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR2433 16-bit MCU
- EnergyTrace Technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 20-pin LaunchPad development kit standard leveraging the BoosterPack plug-in module ecosystem
- Onboard eZ-FET debug probe
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction
- crossdev --b 2.31.1 --g 8.2.0-r2 --l 2.5.0 msp430